ChangeLog xamoom cloud
New features, improvements and fixes. See what’s new in the xamoom cloud.
Version 8.5 – »Maria Lassnig«
Released: April 3rd, 2018
Added help text and instructions to the personalized recommendations setting.
Overall performance and system stability improvements.
Version 8.4 – »Maria Lassnig«
Released: March 26th, 2018
- Added a new setting to activate or deactivate personalized recommendations for specifically set sites.
- Added personalized recommendations which are generated from user behavior and displayed on selected content pages.
Version 8.3 – »Maria Lassnig«
Released: March 19th, 2018
- Added functionality to copy a page with the content and create a new page in the same process.
- Added a visual representation that shows how good your password is.
- Fixed Media-picker not showing newest upload immediately.
- Fixed Markers not changing when setting the 'produced' flag.
Version 8.2 – »Maria Lassnig«
Released: March 5th, 2018
Stability and Usability improvements
Version 8.1 – »Maria Lassnig«
Released: February 26th, 2018
- Added better looking checkboxes on the settings and contents pages.
- Added helpful tooltips on the contents page.
- Added error message for the push enabled setting.
- Media-picker now uses a new approach to load models.
Version 8.0 – »Maria Lassnig«
Released: February 19th, 2018
- Show an error message in the media library if a file is unsupported.
- Added support for 66 new languages.
Version 7.14 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: February 12th, 2018
- Make a download of selected markers possible.
- Filter out irrelevant files in an explorer view during a file upload.
- Show high quality images when accessing mobile web from desktop.
- Fixed a problem with a menu icon that did not react on click due to a smart-banner interference.
Version 7.13 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: February 5th, 2018
- The help link in the CMS menu points to a respective sections in manuals.
- Login form disables login button while credentials are absent.
- Provided a way to show cookie warning if demanded.
- Improve tracking using ephemeral IDs and reasons.
- Media library now takes advantage of URLs reflecting user input.
- Fixed a problem with conditional-content and explicit value for the types DATE and DATETIME.
- Fixed a conditional-content validation problem: make sure empty condition name is considered invalid.
- Login-form icon fixed.
- Fixed a left-over save button action whose name has changed in the controller.
- Pass Android app IDs to the stores-parser as they are since Play store returns 404 if lower-cased.
Version 7.12 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: January 29th, 2018
- Optimize the login-form.
- Disable content-condition name if its value-type is either DATE or DATETIME.
- Fixed a problem with the save button that stayed disabled if the only change carried out was removal of the last content-block.
Version 7.11 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: January 22nd, 2018
- Show how many pages, how many spots are targeted by the content-block content-list, content-block spot-map.
- Copy-pasting text from text editors drops the meta information on paste event.
- Content-block content does not show spinner anymore if the cover-image is truly absent.
- Replaced the content title on a view mode: desktop.
- Style button of the content-block content-list.
- Added marketplace badges for the menu section shown on the desktop view.
- Improved a way content-block spot-map zooms in (multiple spot-maps interference).
- The save button stayed disabled when the only change was changing restricted users assigned to the page.
- Summernote broke with the last upgrade and so we refer back to the older one.
- Content-block content does not show spinner anymore if the cover-image is truly absent.
Version 7.10 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: January 15th, 2018
- Stats now serve information about the usage of xamoom on Alexa devices.
- Improve content-block filtering (app links based on the current platform).
- Improve smart-banner.
- User is again able to change the flag of a freshly detached marker on the edit page for spots.
Version 7.9 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: January 9th, 2018
- Markers list now takes advantage of URLs reflecting user input.
- Several technical improvements (dropping bower dependencies)
- Provide a specific logic to reverse changes on different data (pages, spots, etc).
Version 7.8 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: December 18th, 2017
- Markers list now takes advantage of URLs reflecting user input.
- Upgrade to Ember@2.17
- Fix a way we revert changes on different data (pages, spots, etc).
- Stopped attaching x-devkey within the headers if absent explicitly.
Version 7.7 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: November 30th, 2017
- Side bar on a desktop view tries to show the info about the geo-spot first.
- Users list now takes advantage of URLs reflecting user input.
- Integrated in-CMS chat for a better customer-support.
- Fix a problem with a spot name disappearing on a nearby page.
Version 7.6 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: November 28th, 2017
- Added new content-block: page list.
- Hide the mobile-exclusive checkbox on content-block page include.
- Improve content-blocks of the mobile web apps.
- Changes done to spotmap tags mark the currently edited page as 'has some changes to save'.
- If restricted users are not allowed throughout the system, assigning the restricted role is unabled.
- Solve a problem with race condition that systems with present restricted users and disabled restricted user feature went into.
Version 7.5 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: October 23rd, 2017
- Change page preview to consider custom (web-client) URL and preview mode, too.
- System now reflects changes in URL on the content list page which simplifies sharing of views.
- More semantic <html> structure.
- Generated enduser pages include more meta information.
- Add missing functionality that opened a link URL in a new tab.
- Fix settings page update button (missing handler).
Version 7.4 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: October 7th, 2017
- Add a field for URL where endusers are taken accessing pages via social-sharing.
- Enable Ctrl+S / Cmd + S shortcut on system info, styles, menu and settings pages.
Version 7.3 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: October 2nd, 2017
- Enable styling of the burger menu via custom CSS file.
- Pull the 'Read more...' link right to save more space.
- Minimize number of requests needed for updating/loading spots (nested records).
- Add an optional event package feature.
- Change the way spots are loaded on the spots list page. Enable request cancellation.
- CMS changes URL as user filters/sorts spots so that the custom views are shareable.
- Fix a problem that occurred during batch spot update.
Version 7.2 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: September 11th, 2017
- Show last-update date on spots and pages.
- Enable sorting of spots and pages by their name or last-update date.
- "Discard changes" prompt shown incorrectly on spots edit page.
- Reordering content-blocks caused strange behavior (repeated scroll-to event, etc.).
- System form's update button incorrect when localized info removed and added later again.
Version 7.1 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: August 16th, 2017
- Bunch of improvements made to conditional-content.
- Enabled cover-image selection on cover-image click.
- Style the copy/remove anchors used to manipulate localized-infos.
- Removed several CSS classes, redesigning dozens of files.
- Incorrect tooltip shown on a markers-list item.
- Multiple unsuccessful login attempts do not bring UI into an inconsistent state.
- Moving custom-meta buttons from the actions-footer to preserve them on all screens.
- Decreasing padding on narrow screens to show full navigation menu.
- Avoiding failure when user leaves active route and some data arrive afterwards.
- URL-shortener bugfix.
Version 7.0 – »Gert Jonke«
Released: July 17th, 2017
- Cursor gets placed in first/most obvious input within forms and dialogs.
- Optimize spots list in a way it shows also longer names without user having to scroll.
- Preserve initial width of the summernote buttons which makes the toolbar have 1 row.
- Login card shakes after a failed attempt.
- Smaller smooth animations (mobile header, etc).
- Improved "Near me" page showing the system name and localized title.
- Multiple login attempts do not result in an erroneous app state.
Version 6.13 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: July 3rd, 2017
- Support for YouTube video URLs with current timestamp.
- Make it possible to add a special page called 'Near me' to the system menu.
- Use a shortened URL (r.xm.gl) also within the CSV file.
- Enable push notifications.
- Unify gaps between various blocks and images on mobile web.
- Enable custom styles.
Version 6.12 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: June 19th, 2017
- Contextual page titles.
- Splitting webclient URL and website URL to avoid misuse.
- Simplify maps (styles).
- Support android metadata when audio files are played.
- Show letters like ü/ö/ä etc. correctly when previewing info taken from app stores.
- Do not show a modal window when user is leaving page but everything is up-to-date.
Version 6.11 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: May 29th, 2017
- Progress bar is hidden when loading lots of data for spot-maps.
- Hide Eddystones row if URL equals default markers prepend.
- Show section that enable user set push notifications integration.
- Improve way an error description is passed to not-found page.
- Lazy-load images across mobile web.
- Spot with no previous location gets system location after making it a place.
- Deleted restricted users assigned to a page/spot cause no problems anymore.
- Removing mobile overlay on clicking it (fix for iOS phones).
- Forcing logo (login screen, password reset screen, etc) fit its parent (safari fix).
- Replace deprecated <center> element.
Version 6.10 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: May 15th, 2017
- Rebrand entire CMS.
- Show total amount of media-items in the media-library.
- Change the default custom admin logo.
- Incorrect "Filter" translation.
- Remove Alt+L listener that blocked Mac users from entering "@" symbol.
- Further UI improvements.
Version 6.9 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: May 5th, 2017
- Make demo banner point to external resource instead of a shipped asset.
- Enable user enter lat-lng values on system/spot pages directly.
- Remove the last default browser prompt (confirm dialog).
- Preview QR code in higher resolution.
- Loading spots for a spot-map won't be tracked by the in-app progress bar.
- Media-item uploader does not expand to the container's full width but keeps its size instead.
- Make success bar on contents/edit page appear on a success action (was supressed).
- Make sure link-url as an empty string gets sent to backend as null instead of ''.
- Fix content-block text which did not update text value if pasted with context menu.
- Provide gaps between form controls on stats page.
- Optimize system-related pages (remove observers).
- Redraw QR code as user selects another API origin.
- Make sure that filter action on scrollable pages is tracked by progress bar.
Version 6.8 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: April 18th, 2017
Enable inclusion of a cover image for content-block include.
Show API origins on a markers list.
Provide nicer demo system banner.
Smaller UI improvements.
Change mobile web styles for text that caused 'cut' text.
Version 6.7 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: April 4th, 2017
- Creating content-blocks using keyboard shortcuts
- Putting a cursor on a first field in a created content-blocks
- Fix a problem with Ctrl+S shortcut not working on Mac computers
- Google Tag Manager now available on Mobile Web
- Improved map view when a few spots next to each other were shown
Version 6.6 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: March 20th, 2017
- Enable links to pages on a spot-map by default.
- Show image thumbnail in the header of the image content-block.
- Optimize way restricted-users are fetched for potential spot/page assignments.
- Implement image caption feature, show it below an image, pull copyright right.
- Do not show -1 determining no system limit.
- Integrate Google Analytics into CMS.
- Enable administators set Google Tag Manager for their system.
- Resetting styles will skip images/icons since now.
- Enable direct image/icon download of the current system style.
- Show loading indicator and current progress while loading spot-map data.
- Adjust font-sizes of the mobile web client.
Version 6.5 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: March 6th, 2017
- Show link-types and download-types in an alphabetical order.
- Make settings section enabling/disabling languages more user-friendly.
- Show loading indicator instead of blank space on asynchronous page load (spots list).
- Show spot-map the way user sees all spots and the map is centered.
- Show a list of objects that the object being deleted is related to (safe deletion modal).
- Make default link-block type the one in the list.
- Performance improvements, mobile web DOM simplification and rendering optimization.
- DOM simplification and rendering optimization.
- Prevent browser to autofil password reset form.
Version 6.4 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: February 20th, 2017
- Checkboxes react also when user clicks on the associated label.
- User can select media-item clicking on associated icon/entire row.
- Localize error messages coming from backend.
- Disable page preview if page is not saved yet.
- Optimize code responsible for updating pages (nested records).
- Insert own meta information into the document helping detect the currently running version easier.
- Improving overall code quality, adding lot of tests.
- Multiple spot-map on a single page did not render correctly. Fixed.
- Remove code that caused tabs rerender although it was not necessary.
- Load all spots for the spot-map instead of first 100 only.
- Show buttons for saving content also on mobile devices.
Version 6.3 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: February 2nd, 2017
- Enable saving a form using Ctrl+S keys.
- Add support for audio/ogg mime-type (audio container).
- Enable an upload of larger files.
- Every system has a location since now defaulting to the xamoom lab coords (show-location checkbox removed).
- Add a checkbox that allows spotmap use all the spots belonging to the system.
- Make download-types and link-types fully localized.
- Improve content-block header when collapsed.
- Improved naming for the password field.
- Styling of the crosshair button.
- Enable updating spots also when on a mobile device.
Version 6.2 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: January 20th, 2017
- Success info messages fade out automatically after a couple of seconds.
- Clicking on logo redirects you to the home page instead of a page refresh.
- Improving UI/UX structure when shown on smaller screen sizes.
- Selectboxes show pages/spots sorted by their last update timestamp.
- Image content-blocks offer a copyright field that is shown automatically aligned right on the mobile client.
- Enable upload of the audio/ogg files.
- Load all spots for a spot map.
- Enable user to show his current location on the spot map.
- Fixing inconsistent content-blocks positioning problem.
- Fixing a problem that showed a list of restricted-users / markers although they were not assigned to the spot/page.
Version 6.1 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: January 5th, 2017
- Provide a way how to set specific values upon pages and spots - custom meta.
- Change page preview dialog to better resemble a mobile device.
- Demo customers are now able to upgrade to a full system from within the customer client.
- Alerts show a localized error message if possible.
- User is warned if excerpt gets too long.
- It is possible to search unused media-items.
- Media-items are sorted by their creation date.
- Selectboxes allow querying pages/spots etc. If possible, some data are preloaded.
- Enable searching a spot by a page it is assigned to.
- Remove freshly uploaded media-item from the dropzone.
- Password validator.
- Show actions buttons in all action bars.
Version 6.0 – »Udo Jürgens«
Released: December 12th, 2016
- All new frontend. Improving page load, caching, overall performance. More than 100 various improvements.
Version 5.0 – »Kiki Kogelnik«
Released: January 21st, 2016
- All new backend API v2 for enduser API. Improving page loads on enduser client by up to 40%.
- All new backend API v2 for integration API. Improving page loads on integrations like WordPress by up to 40%.
- Demo customers are now able to upgrade to a full system from within the customer client.
- Fixed a bug causing marker CVS download to fail, because of wrong CSV structure.
Version 4.5 – »Ingeborg Bachmann«
Released: December 14th, 2015
- All markers can now be downloaded in customer client.
- The „extend demo“ buttonin customer client is now working for demo customers.
Version 4.4 – »Ingeborg Bachmann«
Released: December 2nd, 2015
- Smart-banner (app promition) implementation as a cross-system app propagation concept in enduser client.
- Whole new Audio-Player content block in enduser client.
- Improved mobile-device detection.
- Spot maps now load more relieable in customer client.
- Audio-Player now stops in customer client as soon as preview window is closed.
Version 4.3 – »Ingeborg Bachmann«
Released: November 19th, 2015
- Customer client now shows thumbnail sized images, still allowing download of original image size.
- File-pickers have been extended by „Search“ functionality – full text queries are possible now.
- Several optimizations to the enduser client reducing its complexity and file sizes.
Version 4.2 – »Ingeborg Bachmann«
Released: November 2nd, 2015
- Images support alternative localized texts.
- Further navigation menu styling improvements.
- Restructured h1/h2 element on /content page to fulfil w3c criteria.
- Consistent margins among content-blocks.
- Better document titles for index page, marker and content pages.
- Multiple spot maps work correctly even if it’s 2+ of them on the same page.
- Re-adding titles to the video and spot map content-blocks.
Version 4.1 – »Ingeborg Bachmann«
Released: October 19th, 2015
- Icons in content menus and in map infowindows.
- Informing user about a possible time gap until a content/spot deletion will be carried out.
- Improved not found page: email template may contain an additional information attached (timestamp, url, stacktrace, …)
- Multiple spot maps work correctly even if it’s 2+ of them on the same page.
- Re-adding titles to the video and spot map content-blocks
- Updating the message which informs a user about a maximum file size
Released: October 5th, 2015
- Several optimizations putting an aim on disability: navigation, links, structure.
- Improved not found page: user able to send a report.
- Chrome issue that occurred during test runs.
Version 3.9 – »Robert Musil«
Released: September 21st, 2015
- Spotmaps can now also have „read more“ link on enduser client pointing to the assigned page, if specified in customer client.
- Customer client now shows API Key for PRP systems – copy-to-clipboard feature included.
- Hiding multiple UI sections that are determined for Pro systems only in customer client – keeping the UI as simple as possible.
- Admin users are allowed to choose a set of languages supported across their system in customer client.
- Automated language usage recognition – forgotten (disabled) languages are re-enabled automatically if their usage is detected in customer client.
- Admin users can choose whether they want to enable or disable restricted users within their system.
- Further consumer client optimizations dedicated to people with disabilities – document structure, contrast and so on.
- Preview page fixed.
- Assignment process fixed.
- In case of no content found in an area user is located in, consumer client goes on rendering closest spots map.
- Generating HTML5 Video element fixed in consumer client.
Version 3.8 – »Robert Musil«
Released: September 7th, 2015
- Added improved Help section.
- Demo systems now show their expiry date below the main menu.
- Demo systems can be extended by customer in customer client.
- Demo systems show an upgrade option in customer client.
- Spots limit feature – limits user to create a new spot if the limit is reached, shows the amount of spots allowed.
- A content page on consumer renders a yellow header linking to xamoom page indicating it is served from a demo system.
- Further code optimization and improvements of consumer client.
- Fixed a Bug that caused an error if a restricted user was deleted while still assigned to a page or spot.
- Missing enclosing symbol ‚>‘ by the beginning of content block [content] ‚pre‘ element fixed on consumer.
- Empty statistics page does not cause a problem but renders as expected.
Version 3.7 – »Robert Musil«
Released: August 10th, 2015
- Support for 3 new link-block types: iTunes, Google Play and Windows store entries. Visibility dependent on client os.
- New audio player widget on consumer client.
- Updated font-awesome to v4.4.
- You can now apply a horizontal scale factor on image content blocks.#
- You can now add Urls to image content blocks to turn them into clickable links.
- Youtube content block was renamed to video and now supports also videos specified by URL.
- Improved styling of content cards on geofence result page – Google UI/UX guidelines.
- Required label implies a mandatory form field all across application.
- Clicking on xamoom logo in customer client redirects to statistics page after refresh.
- Security improvements.
- E-book content block uses more general description attribute in customer client.
- User get’s informed about changes applied to the user while upgrading/downgrading his role in customer client.
- Marker page in customer client now loads way faster and allows filtering and sorting as well as search on markers.
- Maps now have zoom-in/zoom-out controls in customer client.
- Page preview in customer client now supports language switching.
- Images are now automatically scaled by the backend to different sizes to optimize them for different screen sizes and reduce page loading times.
- Removed unwanted ‚_‘ symbol that appeared in front of link-blocks in certain situations.
Version 3.6 – »Robert Musil«
Released: July 20th, 2015
- WordPress Plugin now shows consistent content block UIs
- WordPress Plugin got is now OpenSource incl. documentation for 3rd party developers
- WordPress Plugin is now available in english and german
- Integration API got is now OpenSource incl. documentation for 3rd party developers
- Consumer client now also uses Google Maps instead of OpenStreet Map
- Maps on consumer client now show users current location.
- Consumer client gives user now more detailed information about the progress while locating the user to show geofence results
- Non-restricted users are now able to add a note about another user in customer client
- Improved UX of the marker – spot assignment process in customer client
- Improved media download process in customer client
- Requested languages on statistics page in customer client are now consolidated to the top level language
- Replaced last hardcoded messages by localized messages in customer client
- Several UI improvements on all clients
- Markers automatically fall back into the pool of free markers, if their spot get’s deleted in customer client
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to occur when navigating back from a content with a spot map tag
Version 3.5 – »Robert Musil«
Released: July, 8th 2015
- The page editor now allows you to preview your page, like it would look like on a mobile device, in the customer client
- All maps in customer client are now Google Maps
- Paces Search is now also powered by Google Search
- Added a QR Code generator to QR Markers on spots in customer client
- Revisions on pages in customer client are now hidden
- The media picker now supports pagination in the customer client
- Consumer web client is now also reachable via HTTPS only
- Drag & Drop of content to the customer client rich text editor is turned of to prevent invalid content
- Fixed a bug which caused focusing search fields in the customer client to fail if clicking on upper part of the field
- Fixed a bug causing wrong sort on media items in customer client media picker. Now it is newest first again.
- Fixed a FontAwesome problem with fonts of version 4.3
Version 3.1 – »Robert Musil«
Released: June, 22nd 2015
- Added 2 new content types: Spotify and Google maps.
- Changing the initial position of the map to „“.
- Decreasing the amount of 100 geofence map locations to 10 to improve its speed
- Allowing tablet devices to approach consumer.
- E-books shown with Bachmann-price background.
- User can look for media items that are not used all across app yet.
- User can assign a page to multiple spots at the same time.
- User can detach markers from the spots.
- Nicer loading indicator used uniformly all across the app.
- User can create new Spots easier and faster (save & create new, save & clone).
- User gets more sophisticated examples of URLs to be used when creating Link blocks.
- UI optimized for tablet devices.
- Summernote’s component for entering new text blocks localized (lang. dependent).
- Loading media files while selecting (cover) image (file picker) loads files on demand. Now, having the possibility to load all of them, no matter how many of them exist.
- YouTube block does not remove other blocks when moving up on a content page.
- Longer words like Bearbeiten do not flow into new line (line-break) on index pages.
- Styling of the ‚Move to garbage‘ button more consistent with the other buttons.
- Sorting by username fixed.
- Media item upload works also after filtering first.
- Soundcloud block updatable since now. (edited)
Version 3.0 – »Robert Musil«
Released: May, 19th 2015
- Completely revised role based access system.
– New customer user role restricted user, that is only able to see and edit assigned items.
– Admins can now assign items to restricted users.
– The whole customer client UI shows now only elements that are available to the logged on user according to its role.
- Completely revised backup mechanism, now running on a dedicated VM.
- Whitespaces are now removed from usernames and passwords on login forms.
- New revised system backend test suite for more reliable automated tests during development.
- Customer Client now has a favicon
- Spot’s name is now mandatory
- Fully tested language files
- Different behaviour for different user roles (redirections/index page)
- Providing separate frontend test suits per a user role
- Fixed a bug allowing users to assign markers to spots of different systems.
- Fixed a bug causing element autorename to rename items that should not be renamed under certain conditions.
- A cookie problem during assignment process fixed
- Fixed redundant and missing language file keys revealed by new test suits
- Having no markers in the system causes no problem anymore
- No button for downloading markers as a CSV file when no markers present
- CheckAll button is no longer selected when assignment process finishes
- Localized content’s display name copied properly when UI updated automatically (model change propagation)
- Freshly created Page present on all other pages instantly
Version 2.2 – »Naked Lunch«
Released: April 24th, 2015
- Ebook Content Blocks now also have beautiful blocks in consumer client.
- Admin users now can’t set their own role back to user. So in the end there has to be still one Admin USer per system left.
- Textareas now fit to bounds even on resize in the customer client.
- Too long headlines are now cropped in the consumer client.
- System statistics are now generated at midnight by a dedicated VM to speed up the process.
- GPS Geofence Scan now show up in the stats dashboard in the customer client.
- Spot Maps now accept more than one tag.
- User can update his/her profile smoothly even when entering the password field and leaving it empty in customer client.
- Images in consumer client are now squared thumbnails when visiting content in the close area.
- Consumer now shows system name instead of URL on geofence discovery result page.
- On Spots or Content pages a customer gets only relevant data (not bothering customer with irrelevant ’status‘ data when obvious)
- Excerpt not mandatory anymore in customer client.
- Closest spots renamed to closest locations and language dependent.
- Consumer client does not fail anymore if a spot map has no spots attached.
- A new system get’s an empty statistics entry as soon as it is created. This prevents the login page to hang for the first 5 minutes after system creation.
Version 2.1 – »Naked Lunch«
Released: April 10th, 2015
- GPS Geofence usage is now also recorded and shows up in stats dashboard.
- Map search in customer backend now uses MapQuest API
- „Change Password on first Login“ checkbox is hidden until backend functionality is implemented properly.
- Customer client frontend now warns users if they forgot to enter a URL an link content blocks.
- Consumer frontend now shows a map of closest spots if there is no content geofence in range.
- Customer client now automatically renames content names, if they are already taken, by adding a numer to the name like „*_2“.
- Fixed a bug preventing admins from deleting other users permanently.
- Fixed a bug that caused the error message „invalid mime type“ on uploading files to media library to never disappear again.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from choosing PDF files on ebook content blocks.
- Fixed a bug that caused completely new and empty systems to produce errors that prevented the customer from creating spots and pages.
Version 2.0 – »Naked Lunch«
Released: March 16th, 2015
- Introducing the all new Customer Stats Dashboard, showing statistics about the usage of a the customer’s system.
- New location identifier GPS geofencing for all spots with geo location.
- Added new system styles Chrome Header color and custom map marker to customer client.
- Added new system styles Chrome Header color and custom map marker to consumer client.
- Added translations for Slovenian and Slovak on customer client.
- Added translations for Slovenian and Slovak on consumer client.
- Added new content block Download for .vcf and .ics files on consumer client.
- Added new content block Download for .vcf and .ics files on customer client.
- Added new content block SpotMap on consumer client.
- Added new content block SpotMap on customer client.
- User manual is now integrated in the customer client.
- CTRL+S now saves pages in content editor on customer client.
- Improvements to warn messages on customer client.
- Improvements to naming and maintaining files in media library.
- Page name is automatically copied to title of default language if it is empty and vice versa on customer client.
- Link blocks now support YouTube short urls.
- Link blocks now automatically add tel: and mailto: prefixes to mail and tel link blocks on consumer client.
- List UIs are now a lot cleaner on customer client.
- Moving content blocks in customer client page editor now shows a visual indicator.
- Updated icons for files in customer client media library.
- Improvements to map UIs on customer client.
- Consumer client now automatically hides menu button, if there is nothing in the menu.
- Spots now show a list of assigned marker URLs on customer client.
- Added new marker list to customer client.
- Improvements to content block selection UI on customer client’s page editor.
- Consumer client now shows the system and content name in the html title on mobile devices.
- Consumer client now redirects to system base url, if a the spot has no content assigned.
- Consumer client now redirects to system base url, if you navigate to a marker with spot and content on the desktop.
- Consumer client now redirects to spot assign page, if you navigate to a marker without a spot on desktop.
- Detailed usage logs are now exported to BigQuery for BigData analysis.
- Several UI improvements
- API request are now limited to allowed origins.
- Spot image now also comes from media library.
- All lists on customer client now show a count of objects per status.
- Added integration API to enable integration of xamoom content into other CMS systems.
- Admins can now specify API Keys for each system to enable API access on integration API for customers.
- All content blocks in customer client have now a „prevent sync“ flag to prevent these blocks from being synchronized to other CMS systems via integration API.
- Cron jobs for backups now runs once every 30 minutes to enable to backup a lot of system every day.
- Cron jobs for system stats now runs once every 5 minutes to get stats as quick as possible.
Fixes & Improvements:
- File content blocks with empty file ids are now blocked from saving to prevent errors on the consumer client.
- Fixed a bug causing SoundCloud preview not to update after changing the URL on customer client.
- Page selection boxes now show all active pages, not only the last 10 throughout the whole customer client.
- File picker now also sorts media items by newest first.
- Page name is now a required field in customer client to prevent confusion on pages lists.
- Fixed a bug causing spot queries to ignore tags.
- Fixed some bugs on enduser API (failing to load spot without content) on customer api.
- Fixed a bug causing geofence results to show duplicate results if there are multiple markers with the same content in range.
Version 1.7 – »The Talltones«
Released: February 4th, 2015
- Spot Images can now be deleted
- Added a Cronjob to automatically rebuild Search Index every Sunday.
- Added a Cronjob to really delete entities from DataStore after X days.
- All searchable entities now use Search API and Search Index to store there indexed data and all queries now search in this index.
- Cover Image of pages is now stored in Media Library.
- Map Pickers now have a location search bar and the map is now located in main window.
- Spot excerpt was replaced by description.
- Users are now able to set custom names for media items.
- Added DE translations to customer client.
- User are now able to batch assign content to spots on spot list.
- New icons in consumer client for email and tel link types.
- „Sync“ checkbox is now hidden until this functions really matters.
- Production Environment now shows a link to Demo Environment (Demo Kit Users)
- Removed fullscreen text editing from text block text editor.
- Added SoundCloud content block.
Fixes & Improvements:
- Fixed a Bug which prevented media entities to be saved without content (Name Update Only)
- Added a mechanism that automatically adds a default localized content to every new content, before that there was a log warning.
- Fixed a bug causing admin queries without any filters to return no users.
- Fixed a bug causing admin user queries to ignore system filter
- Customer user query now automatically filters XAMOOM_SHADOW_ADMINs
- Altered content query to deliver active pages if status filter is not set.
- Fixed a bug causing .epub and .mobi file uploads on Windows PCs to fail.
- Lists now show „Load more“ only if there is more to load.
- Fixed a UI Bug which caused the map in customer client to look awkward when scrolling.